Lost warrior clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost warrior clans

A simple site to rp, talk, play and have fun

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[IMPORTANT] Lost Warrior Clans News: 1: There are enough admins for the moment, but we could use more moderators! Just be responsible and we'll notice. 2: The site might be merged with http://warriorcatsforever.forumvi.com so keep your eyes open for any announcements! To any admins seeing this: Someone create an admin only topic so we can do that in peace. 3: Faltercloud, and admin here, will be changing the looks here and there so don't freak out if you refresh the page and there's a sudden change. If you have any suggestions for looks or if something bothers you, we could always use feedback! ~The LWC admins.

Clan News and Info.

Season/Weather
Starting of Greenleaf
forecast will be sunny

all day, perfect for

relaxing and playing

Lostclan
Leader: Forgottenstar-9 lives

Deputy: Hollyleap

Medicine cat:
Mc apprentice:
News
-

Wildclan
Leader: Emberstar- 9 lives
Deputy:Deerfire
Medicine cat:Petalbreeze
Mc apprentice:
News-

Darkclan
Leader: Shimmerstar-9 lives
Deputy:Hollyclaw
Medicine cat: Ravenberry
Mc apprentice
: Icepaw
News-

Rainclan
Leader: Stormstar-9 lives
Deputy: Featherflame
Medicine cat:
Mc apprentice
:
News-

Silentclan
Leader: Fallenstar- 9 lives
Deputy:
Medicine cat:Honeybloom
Mc apprentice:
Snowpaw
News-

Sunriseclan
Leaders:Nightstar- 9 lives, --
Deputies: Dawnfall, --
Medicine cat: --, --
Mc apprentice
: --, --
News-

Sunsetclan
Leaders:Quietstar-9 lives, --
Deputies: --, --
Medicine cat: Sunspirit
, --
Mc apprentice
: --, --
News-

Shiverclan

Leaders: --, Froststar-9 lives
, --

Deputies: Fallfire - First, --
Medicine cat: --, --
Mc apprentice
: --
News-

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:51 am

The town Riverside

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

Location : Welp, this will change a lot cuz of the other admins

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:55 am

Callie snuck in to Riverside plaza, her suitcases rolling across the hard concrete floor. The rain poured down onto her head, but Callie was used to it. Her tule woven sandals darkened by the rain. Her long sunset like hair browned, and raindrops trickled down her face, onto her deerskin outfit. It was rain resistant, but her tule sandals squished. Callie hurried further into town and followed the instructions her dad had left her when she was five. She knew it was time to go when she turned ten. Callie kept and running until she found 4 apartments, all split from each other. She could hear horrifying murderous screams from the two on the left, and the two on the right had nice laughter, that sounded like her father laughing at a joke Callie had made. He would have ruffled her hair and then sent her to bed. But now, there was no one to ruffle her hair, and tell her goodnight. Callie was alone, but here, she felt even more alone. As if there was nothing, but the memory of her father laughing and a stone screeching against a chalkboard in her left ear. Beyond the 4 apartments she saw a sign that looked like "Choose" through the rain. Callie walked up to it. She saw it said "Choosing". There were four buttons. Just like the four apartments. There was a female sign, and a male sign. Then there was a bright sunny yellow button, and a black, dark shadowy button. First Callie clicked the Female button. Then she bit her lip trying to decide which of the two buttons to click. The laughing one, that must be yellow, and the screaming one, must be black. Callie stepped forward and clicked the button. As if it were all a dream, Callie woke up and was in a dorm room. Next to a girl with short brown hair. She had deep blue eyes and wore a yellow outfit. Callie looked at her.
"Hello?" Callie asked the girl.
She was soaking wet, just like Callie, so she must've just came.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

Location : How many times do I have to tell you, I'm in the DARK FOREST REACHING FOR LEADER!!!!

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 am

Dawn rubbed her dark blue eyes, she blinked at Callie," ahhh..." she sat up and looked around," Hi..." she managed to say quietly. Dawn noticed the heaviness of her wet hair and looked at her soaked outfit and sighed, she stood up slowly and looked up noticing how high the ceiling was and huffed.
Back to top Go down
https://lostwarriorclans.catsboard.com
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:25 am

"Is something wrong?" Callie asked politely. She zipped open her suitcase and took out a silk white dress she had made when she was eight.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

Location : How many times do I have to tell you, I'm in the DARK FOREST REACHING FOR LEADER!!!!

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:28 am

Dawn took her small ponytail and squeezed any excess water that rested in her hair," Not really, Just noticing how big this room is... or how short I am I shall say.." she perked up slightly and smiled," Anyway who are you and where are we?" she almost chuckled
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:34 am

Callie smiled back at Dawn.
"All I know is that we're in Riverside. But i'm glad we're in [i]these[i] apartments. The other ones sounded like murderous screams. This place sounded like a nice man laughing." Callie explained. She didn't want to mention her father. Callie walked into the bathroom and changed into the silk dress. "How does this look?" she asked Dawn. She pulled on some white bike shorts and her tule sandals. She hummed a tune and a potted plant grew rapidly around her ankle. She looked at it. Then Callie facepalmed herself.
"I forgot to tell you," she said calmly. "I have powers." Callie hummed again and the flowers settled themselves into a crown on Callie's head. "Much better." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 am

Dawn watched in awe, she smiled," I can't exactly remember how I got here, but I guess it's all good." she sighed," And your power is truly beautiful, though I got a few I guess, nothing as pretty." she looked around the room slightly than summoned on a fireball than weaved through the air gently.
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:43 am

Callie smiled at the flame.
"Are you joking? Fire is not just destruction. It's also beauty, and light." Callie said with delight. "Do you, um, have any other powers?" Callie held out her hand and purple floated around the fireball. Callie's eyes turned the same color as the fireball, and it turned into a shadowball. Her eyes changed back, but she kept the ball in the air, smiling. "Do something to it. Make it unique." Callie told Dawn. She kept it in the air, still seeing a bit of fire peek through. "My name's Callie, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:49 am

Dawn watched the ball than chuckled," I deal with two elements, I have another power but it wouldn't do anything to my magic." she focused than ice collided freezing the dark mass in beauty, it shined as the flames kept moving inside," And I'm Dawn." she smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:53 am

"Nice to meet you, Dawn." Callie said. She made a strong pedestal out of plants and moved the Fire, Shadow, Ice ball onto it. She looked at it. From a distance, it was just a beautiful ice ball, with darkness inside, with fire inside the darkness. However, when Callie looked in closely, she could see where the murderous screams were coming from in the other two apartments."Torture chambers." Callie told Dawn. "The murderous screams from the other apartments are from torture chambers!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:55 am

Dawn stared widely at Callie," What?!" she shook her head and stared at the big mass of magic they created," How could you know?" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 pm

"The magic ball.." Callie explained. "It must allow us to spy on them." Callie thought out loud.
"Hmmm... Maybe we can spy on others too." Callie though hard. "Just for a tester... show me Dawn." Callie spoke. Her roommate appeared on the glassy surface of the ball. "It works!" Callie grinned. "Show me... show me, my mother." Callie said. A shadowy figure appeared on the screen. Red flashed in the ball and Callie heard a loud BANG! The shadowy figure fell off a mountainside she was on. Callie watched in horror as anger and grief and sadness flooded through her. The ball turned back to a beauty. Callie faced Dawn, tears in her eyes.
"She's dead." Callie cried. "She's dead." Callie repeated to herself out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Dawn stared at Callie in horror than bit her lip," I think we shouldn't have made that..." she whispered hoping Callie didn't hear her," Didn't you fear you would see something you didn't want to see?" she asked sadly
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Callie sighed.
"It's, it's ok." Callie told her. "I didn't know her. I just wanted to see her. she abandoned me when I was two."
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Dawn perked as she heard that than looked away," My family abandoned me at a really young age, maybe five I think..." she crossed her arms and tried not to shudder at the memories," All I know was I came to grow up with a gang..."
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:13 pm

"Do you have amnesia?" Callie asked. "I mean, you didn't remember how you got here, you can't remember your family or when the abandoned you, so.. what happened?" she asked.

OOC: Remember Callie is ten so keep the talk nice-ish. This place is for people 10-20 after all.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Dawn shrugged slightly," I do seem to forget things a lot.." she sat down and hugged her knees in," I can't really say if something happened to me, it's just everything important to me is lost to some limbos." she looked up and smiled," Though my thoughts are the least of my worries."

OOC: Yeah I know, haha I bet Callie is as tall or taller than Dawn and I believe she's 16
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:22 pm

OOC: Callie is my height irl, 4"4
This is Callie right now looking at Crystal ball The town Riverside Best-lolcats-funny-images-of-cats-19

"Oh..." Callie said. "I'm sorry I asked." She thought about what she had just saw in the ball, her mother was dead, and she didn't even know her.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:25 pm

OOC: Haha wow XD and I'm 5"5' but Dawn would be slightly taller than Callie she's 4"6'

Dawn shook her head and smiled," No it's okay, it doesn't hurt me that you asked."
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Callie looked at Dawn.
"I'm...." Callie thought for a moment. "What's that word again? I've only been in society for... Callie counted her fingers. "Tow? Is it? Years..." "i'm an or- or- what is it again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Dawn stared than tipped her head back thinking," Your lucky." she smiled than tried thinking of the word
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:41 pm

"Ah whatever," Callie shrugged. "When a kid has no parents. What's that called?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Dawn glanced away than sighed to herself, she finally caught on," An Orphan?" she asked, though the gloom took over her voice as she said the word
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:42 pm

"Oh," Callie said. "Yes. That's the word." She stood up. "I'm gonna go get some sushi. Anything for you?"

Sukima stepped into her room and slammed the door. She flopped face first onto her bed. She rolled onto her back and rubbed her eyes, staring at the ceiling. She pulled out her phone with a skull on the back. Sukima pulled her black and white headphones from her pocket and put them on.
"So glad these are wireless." she muttered to herself. She texted and then played some heavy metal rock music. Sukima heard footsteps in the hall and rolled her eyes, turning invisible, just in case it was a goodside spy.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Admin
Admin
Dawnfrost

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:24 pm

Dawn shook her head," I'll be fine for now." She walked over to the bed and stretched, a light ginger cat hopped around than weaved her way around Callie, her color shined brightly.

Lyra chuckled slightly as she walked down a hall, her dress draped over her shoulders and ended into a split. She looked up and noticed someone else was in the building.
Back to top Go down
Emberflight
Admin
Admin
Emberflight

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:12 pm

"Hi Jenna." Callie cooed. She stroked her pet. Callie smiled at her, and it seemed as if the cat Jenna smiled back.

Sukima shrugged and listened to back on track, still invisible.

OOC: Back on Track, Sukima and Callie's favorite song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vDTYZpqXM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The town Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town Riverside   The town Riverside Empty

Back to top Go down

The town Riverside
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost warrior clans :: Other Rp's and talks :: Other Rp Ideas :: Manga/Anime Rp-
Jump to: